Your Southwest Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Accidents are a part of life and sometimes people are injured as a result. If you or someone you love is suffering from an injury due to an automobile accident, medical malpractice or the negligence of another person, reach out to our attorneys at Brown, Suarez, Rios & Weinberg, P.A.
With more than 15 years of experience in personal injury cases, we understand the nuances of each case and the best approach for your circumstances. We can help you through your financial and emotional suffering, making sure that you receive the damages you deserve for the pain you endured.
To schedule a free consultation, call our flagship office in Fort Myers or make arrangements at any of our five Gulf Coast locations.
We’re Here To Help You Recover From Your Injuries
Our lawyers handle many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents — Serious injuries can result from inattentive or distracted drivers. We will work tirelessly to identify the guilty party that caused your suffering.
- Motorcycle accidents — There is an additional degree of danger on the road for motorcyclists. Without an enclosed vehicle to protect them, the risk of serious injury in an accident increases. If you have suffered from a motorcycle accident, we can help you.
- Truck accidents — Accidents involving 18-wheelers and other large trucks are often tragic. We represent clients who have been injured by a commercial driver or the negligence of the trucking firm.
- Wrongful death — You need a strong advocate if your personal injury case involved wrongful death. If a loved one died as a result of someone else’s negligence, we will ensure that your family gets justice and fair compensation.
- Medical malpractice — An injury caused by someone you trusted with your health can leave damage, not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally. We have the experience and knowledge to handle a variety of medical malpractice cases.
- Other areas of personal injury and general litigation — This includes claims involving dangerous and defective products, breach of contract and denied insurance.
If you or someone you love is facing a misdemeanor or felony criminal charge, we can also answer questions or help with the defense.
We Will Answer Your Questions
If you do not know where to begin, consulting an attorney is a good first step. Our attorneys at Brown, Suarez, Rios & Weinberg, have your best interest in mind. We will answer your questions quickly, accurately and efficiently, getting to the core of the issue so that we can find the best route for your case and achieve your desired outcome.
We understand that you may have many questions about your personal injury case, and we would be happy to answer them. Some of these questions may include:
- How long do I need to file a personal injury case?
- What steps do I need to take immediately following my accident?
- How am I going to cover medical costs, damage to my property or lost wages?
We will be right by your side, answering any new questions that may arise in the process of getting you justice.
Call For A Free Consultation — We Also Speak Spanish
We offer a free initial consultation, and you will be under no legal obligation to retain us as your lawyers. If you are interested, contact us by email or call one of our five convenient locations. To schedule a consultation at our Fort Myers or Naples offices, call 239-337-9755. To schedule a consultation at our Punta Gorda, Arcadia or Sarasota offices, call 941-575-8000.